Quantcast

CRNA vs MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDong

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2005
Messages
7
Reaction score
0

Members don't see this ad.
Come on guys, CRNA's are useful for some things...

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.

:love:

good times
 

djipopo

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????
 

Monty Python

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2005
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
305
KingDong said:
Come on guys, CRNA's are useful for some things...

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.....


Lurk mode off.

I stay out of this type of thread because it usually degrades into a name-calling, profession-bashing, "mine is bigger than yours" contest, just as this particular thread has morphed into. What a waste of bandwidth. May I suggest our next disagreement be how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

The quoted post (above) is reason enough to close down this particular thread. It has absolutely no redeeming value nor any educational content and I personally find it repugnant, no matter whether I'm an MD, CRNA, or AA. I find it repugnant simply as an educated, civilized gentleman with manners and respect for proper decorum.
 

Noyac

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
8,022
Reaction score
2,801
trinityalumnus said:
The quoted post (above) is reason enough to close down this particular thread. It has absolutely no redeeming value nor any educational content and I personally find it repugnant, no matter whether I'm an MD, CRNA, or AA. I find it repugnant simply as an educated, civilized gentleman with manners and respect for proper decorum.


Giddy Up
 

toughlife

Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
1,834
Reaction score
4
KingDong said:
Come on guys, CRNA's are useful for some things...

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.

:love:

good times

An apology is in order.
 

Noyac

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
8,022
Reaction score
2,801
trinityalumnus said:
I'm sorry the difference between spirited disagreement versus crossing the line of acceptable decorum is not important to you.


Trinity, I think you have misunderstood me. I am in total agreement with you!
 

jwk

CAA, ASA-PAC Contributor
15+ Year Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
3,944
Reaction score
1,505
It would also be helpful if people didn't dig up threads that had been dead for over a year. Does anyone really think they have anything useful to add at that point? Nope - it just stirs things up all over again.
 

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
5,863
Reaction score
138
KingDong said:
Come on guys, CRNA's are useful for some things...

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.

:love:

good times

FORTY FOUR REASONS COME TO MIND

WHY YOUR MOTHER*****N BROTHAS ARE HARD TO FIND

:laugh: :laugh:


There. That settles that.
 

VentdependenT

You didnt build thaT
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
4,008
Reaction score
27
jwk said:
It would also be helpful if people didn't dig up threads that had been dead for over a year. Does anyone really think they have anything useful to add at that point? Nope - it just stirs things up all over again.

Agreed

Later thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top