Quantcast

CRNA vs MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDong

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Come on guys, CRNA's are useful for some things...

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.

:love:

good times

djipopo

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????

Monty Python

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
KingDong said:

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.....

Lurk mode off.

I stay out of this type of thread because it usually degrades into a name-calling, profession-bashing, "mine is bigger than yours" contest, just as this particular thread has morphed into. What a waste of bandwidth. May I suggest our next disagreement be how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

The quoted post (above) is reason enough to close down this particular thread. It has absolutely no redeeming value nor any educational content and I personally find it repugnant, no matter whether I'm an MD, CRNA, or AA. I find it repugnant simply as an educated, civilized gentleman with manners and respect for proper decorum.

Noyac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
trinityalumnus said:
The quoted post (above) is reason enough to close down this particular thread. It has absolutely no redeeming value nor any educational content and I personally find it repugnant, no matter whether I'm an MD, CRNA, or AA. I find it repugnant simply as an educated, civilized gentleman with manners and respect for proper decorum.

Giddy Up

toughlife

Resident
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
KingDong said:

Bend them over, get your nutt off, slap them in the a$$, and send them on their way.

good times

An apology is in order.

Noyac

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
trinityalumnus said:
I'm sorry the difference between spirited disagreement versus crossing the line of acceptable decorum is not important to you.

Trinity, I think you have misunderstood me. I am in total agreement with you!

jwk

CAA, ASA-PAC Contributor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It would also be helpful if people didn't dig up threads that had been dead for over a year. Does anyone really think they have anything useful to add at that point? Nope - it just stirs things up all over again.

jetproppilot

Turboprop Driver
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
KingDong said:

good times

FORTY FOUR REASONS COME TO MIND

WHY YOUR MOTHER*****N BROTHAS ARE HARD TO FIND

:laugh: :laugh:

There. That settles that.

VentdependenT

You didnt build thaT
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
jwk said:
It would also be helpful if people didn't dig up threads that had been dead for over a year. Does anyone really think they have anything useful to add at that point? Nope - it just stirs things up all over again.

Agreed

Later thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.