Crown Preparation Cd Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SHINWARI

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Every1 I Am In Need Of Crown Preparation Cd,if Any1 Has It Do Let Me Know I'm Interested In Buying It.

Members don't see this ad.

what kinda of prep you need. There are bunch of sites so you can watch the prep and learn it. let me know what kind of crown prep you looking for

can u please tell me few sites for practice

Members don't see this ad :)
what kinda of prep you need. There are bunch of sites so you can watch the prep and learn it. let me know what kind of crown prep you looking for

hi prosthoman
am looking for crown preparation cd that wud help me in clinical test in various schools if i get call from any school:D if u think the sites which u r talking about cud b helpful plz post those site so that every1 in need can get some advantage out of it. ur reply vl b really appreciated :)

anyone has any videos for class 2, MOD and restoration
and root canal on single/multirooted teeth,and surveying master cast and sdesigning the rpd ????
any help will be appreciated. thanks

and root canal on single/multirooted teeth,and surveying master cast and sdesigning the rpd ????

I am looking for the same... If anyone is selling, please PM with info...
Thanks...

Does anyone know of any Root canal therapy videos or demos available on the web?