CSPM and RFU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kra1221

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am deciding between CSPM and RFU and would love some input/opinions from current students if possible.

1.) Why did you ultimately decide to attend your school vs others?
2.) What is something that you do not like/would change about your school?
3.) The quality of the clinics/rotations at your school? As in, how many patients do you see and is there a variety of injuries/illnesses?
4.) The quality of the curriculum and the professors at your school?

Please give any other input about these schools that you feel would be helpful info! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am deciding between CSPM and RFU and would love some input/opinions from current students if possible.

3.) The quality of the clinics/rotations at your school? As in, how many patients do you see and is there a variety of injuries/illnesses?

Please give any other input about these schools that you feel would be helpful info! Thanks!

- My top choices were AZPOD and CSPM. I was accepted to both and felt that CSPM was a better fit for my learning style. I am a hands on learner and do better with a small class size and that is what CSPM offers. When deciding I also looked at match percentages. I know that board pass rates are important but ultimately all schools will give you what you need to succeed.

- The gym needs to improve. They have plans to make a new one but it hasn't happened. The majority of students go to a gym near their home.

- The clinics are really good compared to a lot of the other schools. You will get a lot of experience at CSPM. Clinics start in the second year and you see more and more patients as you learn. I am no longer surprised when I see 15-20 patients in a day.

- There have been some professors that I haven't been impressed with but what school has a perfect faculty? I feel that I was prepared for boards part I and will be prepared for part II. More importantly, I feel that I have had enough clinical experience to preform well on externships.

Reactions: 1 users