CSPM FB group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calvinklein

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm new to this site, theirs a lot of great info on here. Is there anyone else whose been accepted to Samuel Merritt? If so, do you know if theres a FB group out there?

Thank you guys and good luck for those still applying.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Would like to bump this.

Was sent an email with a link to the CSPM 2021 FB page.

Link sends me straight to FB General Settings. Not sure what to think. Can anyone else confirm CSPM has made a fb group?

Would like to bump this.

Link sends me straight to FB General Settings. Not sure what to think. Can anyone else confirm CSPM has made a fb group?
The link will come from Dr. Tran or someone else in the front office. If it's from them, then it is official. If it doesn't work you can reply to the email.

Would like to bump this.

I had the same issue. I'm planning on emailing them later once I get done with school today.

Would like to bump this.

I had the same problem. I tried clicking on the link from my phone and it linked to an account titled, "Cali Podmed". I think that might be the group but I'm not a 100% sure.

Reactions: 1 users
I had the same problem. I tried clicking on the link from my phone and it linked to an account titled, "Cali Podmed". I think that might be the group but I'm not a 100% sure.

Actually had the same thing happen on my laptop, even after typing in the URL.

Guessing we just wait.
I ended up e-mailing Mr. Cranford and he told me the group is actually, "Cali Podmed". So I guess that's the one if that helps.

I ended up e-mailing Mr. Cranford and he told me the group is actually, "Cali Podmed". So I guess that's the one if that helps.

I added that account too. Still just waiting.

For living conditions I got a lot of help from upperclassmen I met during their workshops and interviews.

Super helpful.