• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

CSPM Virtual Interview Appointment

Dr. AHG

May 21, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi there,
I've received an email from CSPM, asking me to book a date for a virtual interview appointment and I did. but I have a few questions and I hope anyone in CSPM or are going to, to help me plz:

1- Is there any advice specific on how to nail this virtual interview for this school?

2- What should I wear for a virtual interview ? Since I've not done somthin like it.

3- Is it true that their class is full ?and only accepting students for the wait list.

I've seen the SDN interview feedback and I'll keep preparing as hard as possible.

Thank you so much.

Flash99

Apr 8, 2020
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Yes I believe there class is full
I was accepted at CSPM
wear professional attire at the top Be yourself
I didn’t get any hard questions but be prepared to answer questions about any deficits you may have in your application

Reactions: 1 users

podiadent

7+ Year Member
Mar 30, 2012
  1. Pre-Podiatry
Yes I believe there class is full
I was accepted at CSPM
wear professional attire at the top Be yourself
I didn’t get any hard questions but be prepared to answer questions about any deficits you may have in your application

how do you know that their class is full? did someone from admissions say it or word of mouth on sdn?

About the Ads

Weirdy

Volunteer Staff
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2016
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Hi there,
I've received an email from CSPM, asking me to book a date for a virtual interview appointment and I did. but I have a few questions and I hope anyone in CSPM or are going to, to help me plz:

1- Is there any advice specific on how to nail this virtual interview for this school?

2- What should I wear for a virtual interview ? Since I've not done somthin like it.

3- Is it true that their class is full ?and only accepting students for the wait list.

I've seen the SDN interview feedback and I'll keep preparing as hard as possible.

Thank you so much.

1- Good lighting. Dress professionally at least from the waist up. Be yourself- don't start staring down at your phone but don't be the student that looks like he's hopped up on crack and trying to answer everything.

2- Whatever you would wear for any other interview: professional dress code

3- Their class is full and there is a wait list. Pending stats they may offer you an acceptance for next year's class.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.