CSPM Virtual Interview Appointment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. AHG

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I've received an email from CSPM, asking me to book a date for a virtual interview appointment and I did. but I have a few questions and I hope anyone in CSPM or are going to, to help me plz:

1- Is there any advice specific on how to nail this virtual interview for this school?

2- What should I wear for a virtual interview ? Since I've not done somthin like it.

3- Is it true that their class is full ?and only accepting students for the wait list.

I've seen the SDN interview feedback and I'll keep preparing as hard as possible.

Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I believe there class is full
I was accepted at CSPM
wear professional attire at the top Be yourself
I didn’t get any hard questions but be prepared to answer questions about any deficits you may have in your application

Reactions: 1 users
Yes I believe there class is full
I was accepted at CSPM
wear professional attire at the top Be yourself
I didn’t get any hard questions but be prepared to answer questions about any deficits you may have in your application

how do you know that their class is full? did someone from admissions say it or word of mouth on sdn?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,
I've received an email from CSPM, asking me to book a date for a virtual interview appointment and I did. but I have a few questions and I hope anyone in CSPM or are going to, to help me plz:

1- Is there any advice specific on how to nail this virtual interview for this school?

2- What should I wear for a virtual interview ? Since I've not done somthin like it.

3- Is it true that their class is full ?and only accepting students for the wait list.

I've seen the SDN interview feedback and I'll keep preparing as hard as possible.

Thank you so much.

1- Good lighting. Dress professionally at least from the waist up. Be yourself- don't start staring down at your phone but don't be the student that looks like he's hopped up on crack and trying to answer everything.

2- Whatever you would wear for any other interview: professional dress code

3- Their class is full and there is a wait list. Pending stats they may offer you an acceptance for next year's class.

Reactions: 1 users
how do you know that their class is full? did someone from admissions say it or word of mouth on sdn?
Another interviewee told me but it’s pretty common sense the class only has 48 people in it and it’s June 1st

Reactions: 1 user
Was anyone waitlisted at CSPM today? do you know about how many people get waitlist per cycle?

Reactions: 1 user