CSTE/CDC Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sidney.thigpen

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

Has anyone applied to the CDC/CSTE Fellowship for 2020? I’m eagerly waiting for a response to see if I received an interview or not, but I haven’t received anything. I would love to meet people who have applied or have any previous experience with applying to this program!

Thanks so much!
 
Hi Sidney, I also applied to the applied epi fellowship! I haven't heard anything either, but I think decisions will start coming out next week. Best of luck!!
 
Well, that is refreshing to hear! I was starting to get nervous about not hearing back yet. I'm sure it's just busy with everything going on right now 🙂

Best of luck to you as well!