This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dakube827

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seeing as the admission results are coming now, I wanted to try to corral the cohorts for this fall so we can get to know each other better and possibly visit the campus if your out of the immediate area. Congratulations!
 
Hello! Nice to 'meet' you 🙂 I was also accepted mid-March and recently discovered this forum. So excited to start the program!!
 
Hi Guys,
The orientation is on August 23rd and classes start August 29th. I will be moving back to the U.S. for this program. I would prefer to live with motivated students. Please let me know if you know if there is a room available close to campus. Cheers, Vikram.