CTRL + F works in DAT Acheiver, does it also in the real thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grifgin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those who dont know CTRL + F = find a word in the passage type thing
I was wondering if it works on the real thing? since that would make life so so so much easier!!! [for RC alone]

any one know or has in fact made it work on the real thing?

since acheiver is made on an html template > im guessing thats why it works...

Members don't see this ad.

:idea: Holy crap, if you can use that it wouldn't be that hard to make a perfect score on RC... hehehehehe

I havent taken DAT yet, but I would assume they dont give you a keyboard probably just a mouse and monitor is all you need!! However, they can easily disable that feature.

DAt acheiver may allow it, but topscore doesn't. they have a pop-up that even states you aren't allowed to use that feature. On the real thing, they do have a keyboard, but I did not try using the 'find' option. I wouldn't recommend using it tho.. who knows what they might do ...

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't think trying would hurt. if they "catch" you just say you pushed a button or two accidentally...

if someone tries this let us know pls. thanks!

i wouldn't encourage anyone to try it - just call the place up and ask.

don't stress out about something so stupid as cltr-F on test day.

it will terminate the exam.....so the rumor goes....the mystey only deepens.

haha.... I tried using that in a topscore test, and it didnt let me. I think a message came up when I tried it saying that you cant do it on the DAT... so I just took that as fact. I cant imagine they would allow using that on the actual DAT... these people cant be that stupid.
I wonder what would happen though... I wasnt about to take the risk... haha.

Last edited: