CU Boulder info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BikeInABox

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here had any dealings with or know anything about the University of Colorado at Boulder, besides its ranking as #24? I got accepted, but I can't make it to their open house (and got admitted ONE WEEK before it, how is anyone supposed to be able to attend an open house on a Monday with such short notice?). It appears to be a solid program, and Boulder's a really nice place, but their dealings with application questions and following up on admission have been extremely unprofessional and unhelpful, so I don't know what to think about their program (or even if I can judge it fairly because of the way they treat prospective students).

Any information would be really helpful! Thank you : )

Members don't see this ad.

I completely empathize with you about Boulder. I was accepted to their AuD program and was really interested in the program (and living in Boulder). The way they have dealt with their admissions has turned me off though. I was invited to this open house only days before and obviously can't make it with such short notice from DC. If you find out anything please let me know! So frustrating!