current dental students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

une

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What questions can you remember from your interview? any which ones you can remember please share.

Members don't see this ad.

There is a TON of interview feedback on this site for EACH school. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
yep..exactly what glimmer said. Having those questions really prepared me alot! i went thru this past cycle so if u have any questions, u can pm me and i can help since i have some time to kill till school starts. GL

you're guaranteed to get a question on ethics. i had very formal and extremely informal interviews and ethical dilemma scenarios always come up. make sure you give the answer that they want to hear.

ethics to schools and administrations is huge and we had tons of ethics classes the first 2 years of dental school. i always found it ironic though because i don't think someone can be taught how to behave ethically. if someone hasn't figured it out by the time they're in dental school, they probably won't.

I disagree with just saying what they want to hear on the ethical question answer. Be honest with what you think.

I do agree with the second part and if you aren't ethical maybe you shouldn't be a health care provider cause it can play a large part.

Don't mean to be harsh here :) good luck!