Current Medical diagnosis and treatment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KellyGreenDream

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My school is requiring me to read 6 chapters of the surgery current medical diagnosis and treatment book per week during surgery rotations. Was wondering if anyone completed any subsets of this book and found it of use for shelf or wards? I just feel overwhelmed with all the info and the lack of time in being able to read everything while getting amboss questions in

Members don't see this ad.

I guess the most important question is 'will there be a test?'. Because I'm more than happy getting my ass chewed for not being able to regurgitate crap out of a book if it's not going to be something I'm quantitatively assessed on.

Reactions: 1 users
I guess the most important question is 'will there be a test?'. Because I'm more than happy getting my ass chewed for not being able to regurgitate crap out of a book if it's not going to be something I'm quantitatively assessed on.
We are supposedly quizzed on it but I've realized there's more value in doing questions and reading pestana instead. Not too big for the overall grade.