DO Current Post-Bacc: List help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Juice28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, a sincere "thank you" to everyone who will post here. Your advice is very much appreciated!

cGPA: 3.17, sGPA: 2.94
MCAT: 519, 130/132/128/129
B.S. in Biology (graduated 2015)

--Work experience: 1000+ hrs ED scribe, 300 hrs clinical assistant for GI/PCP, 800+ hrs tutoring children with autism.
--EC: Very involved with church (10+ hrs/week, various leadership roles)
--Volunteering: repaired homes damaged by Hurricane Sandy, international mission trip (aiding churches, non-clinical), various soup kitchens/community projects
-- 1 non-science LOR, 1 science LOR

I am in a post-bacc program right now (mostly science courses, and doing well so far!), and it has a linkage to an osteopathic med school.

Any recommendations for expanding the list?

My only "requirement" is to stay as close as possible to the Northeast/East coast (I am happiest near the water!). Other than that, I prefer schools that emphasize primary care/underserved populations.

Applied:
LECOM
UNECOM
VCOM-VA
WVUSOM

Looking at:
CUSOM
TouroCOM-NY

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

First of all, a sincere "thank you" to everyone who will post here. Your advice is very much appreciated!

--Work experience: 1000+ hrs ED scribe, 300 hrs clinical assistant for GI/PCP, 800+ hrs tutoring children with autism.
--Volunteering: repaired homes damaged by Hurricane Sandy, international mission trip (aiding churches, non-clinical), various soup kitchens/community projects

I am in a post-bacc program right now (mostly science courses, and doing well so far!), and it has a linkage to an osteopathic med school.

My only "requirement" is to stay as close as possible to the Northeast/East coast (I am happiest near the water!). Other than that, I prefer schools that emphasize primary care/underserved populations.

Applied:
LECOM
UNECOM
VCOM-VA
WVUSOM

Looking at:
CUSOM
TouroCOM-NY

Thanks again!

Wow nice MCAT score!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How are you doing in the postbac gpawise? Are your stats with postbac grades added in? The sGPA might get you autoscreened out of some schools.

Applied:
LECOM
UNECOM
VCOM-VA
WVUSOM

Looking at:
CUSOM
TouroCOM-NY

Thanks again!

Hey there, just wondering how things went for you.