Current Residents and Last Year's Applicants - Interview Scheduling Timeline?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

armistadzor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So it's now thanksgiving break and the majority of programs have issued interview invites. By my count there are ~5 more programs still to send out invites.

For current residents, previous applicants, and anyone else who has gone through the cycle - is most of the interview scheduling complete at this point? Or can we expect to still shuffle around our schedule a bit more after thanksgiving? What was your experience like when applying?

I was thinking about locking down some travel arrangements but might hold back if it's still a little too early. Any input is appreciated!
 
There was still some movement in December. I wouldn't wait too long to lock up travel, but be aware that other opportunities may come up. I think my last offer was the equivalent of this upcoming week.
 
There was still some movement in December. I wouldn't wait too long to lock up travel, but be aware that other opportunities may come up. I think my last offer was the equivalent of this upcoming week.
thx for the insight, much appreciated