current scco students

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeloveit

SCCO Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the opportunity to pick my lab sections. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on when to take them and who the best lab instructors are. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Thats interesting.. usually they do it based on alphabetical.. not letting students pick their sections... hmmm anyways for the most part the teachers for labs are pretty much the same for the first quarter so if they really do let you pick i would do it based on when you wanted to be in school.... how come they let you pick??

Thats interesting.. usually they do it based on alphabetical.. not letting students pick their sections... hmmm anyways for the most part the teachers for labs are pretty much the same for the first quarter so if they really do let you pick i would do it based on when you wanted to be in school.... how come they let you pick??
they have this new thing where if u deposit before april 15, u can pick ur own labtimes

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha...yeah that's new, when we first came in our labs were based on ABC order too. But from what I remember, like the last poster said, all lab instructors were the same for my year too so it shouldn't matter for first quarter. I do recommend not getting a Friday morning section though, particularly if you like to party because Thursday night is the time to party usually. Well at least for us first years.

most of the first quarter labs are taught by the same instructors no matter what time they are at. so you should consider things like time of day, and what day of the week your midterms fall on. some people don't like having lab late the night before an exam.