Current South University Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lfackler

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering about the difficulty level of the accelerated PharmD program at South University. For those who are currently students, how would you rank your stress level there? Difficulty of the curriculum? Are you so stressed out that you are puling your hair out and wondering if your going to graduate? Would you say the school "holds your hand"? If you were to do it all over again, would you attend another school? I have heard such terrible things about the LeCOM; the stress level, the grading policies, and difficulty of the curriculum contributes to the failure of student. This contributes to the students having to stay an extra year in order to graduate.... Let me know your honest thoughts.....

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

By the way, I am a pre-pharm student... my profile has me listed incorrectly as a pre-optometry student.. but thats not right... i have an interview at South University in Georgia tomorrow...

Thanks