Current students at SCO or SCCO!

Started by j1024
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j1024

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have gone back and forth deciding between these two schools... Besides the tuition/cost of living difference, is there anything I should know about these 2 schools? (pros/cons) I'm mainly looking for feedback from current students at either school, thanks!
 
I just finished my first year at SCO. Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions. I did not visit SCCO so I don't know anything about it but I really love SCO. The professors and administrators are great. I have classmates from all over the country. I'm from the north so the south is really different from what I am used to but everyone is really friendly here! Good luck 🙂
 
I also didn't look at SCCO because I had no desire to pay for the cost of living there. For me, it was mostly about cost. These two schools are pretty different. What is it you're looking for in a school? Or the area? Feel free to PM me as well. 🙂