Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all
I was wondering if you guys know any current issues and major topics being discussed related to pharmacy? Any good sites to recommend? I know some topics are rising prescription cost, birth control...and of course the popular supply/demand of pharmacists (no need to mention that! 🙂)
In your opinion, what do you think is one of the important issues and concerns of pharmacy?
If this is a dumb question, sorry. 😉
Thanks.
I was wondering if you guys know any current issues and major topics being discussed related to pharmacy? Any good sites to recommend? I know some topics are rising prescription cost, birth control...and of course the popular supply/demand of pharmacists (no need to mention that! 🙂)
In your opinion, what do you think is one of the important issues and concerns of pharmacy?
If this is a dumb question, sorry. 😉
Thanks.