Current TTUHSC or LongSOM Student willing to chat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatonegrrl

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trying to decide between schools. Yes, before you ask, I already have a "help me decide" thread. But would love to speak with some actual students about their experiences with either of these schools. Completely off the record, so you can be brutally honest. I don't want just the interview day sunshine and rainbows, I want the real tea of the best and worst parts of your school. Feel free to reply or DM me if you'd be open to answering some questions.

Thanks in advance!
 
I go to TTUHSC and my roommate is a graduating FMAT student! feel free to message
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to Long and graduated a bit ago.

My friend here (Avenlea) is also my friend lmao and good to see u active on here for like 10 years LOL sup

If you'd be willing to chat about your experiences can I DM you? Do you know any more recent alums or current students that might be willing to chat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.