Current UF Pharmacy students - thoughts on different campuses

Started by Nimlily
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nimlily

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I was wondering if any current UF COP students would be willing to share their feelings about their campus? What are the reasons you love (or hate) your location?

I am applying to enter in 2013, and at first had my heart set on the gainesville campus...but looking through some of the UF threads, I'm reading a lot of posts that make it seem like the distant campuses have a much more close-knit class than the main campus.

I work better in a friendly environment, so I'm a little worried and wondering if I shouldn't include gnv in my top 2 on the campus ranking form?

I'd love to hear what you guys think about your campuses, especially any students in Gainesville!