Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Current UF students

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by jvillepharmd, Mar 26, 2007.

1. jvillepharmd

What are the chances of being accepted if u r one of the first to be interviewed? Does it increase or decrease chances? By first I mean, the first group to be offered an interview. Im asking becuz I have an interview at Jax campus soon. And Im part of the first group to be offered an interview.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. 12345

12345 New Member

Pharmacy Student

they didn't do interviews when I started. I think they started them because they based most of their admissions criteria on grades and were getting to many asians who could not speak well. As far as interview number I have heard they send out like 350 conditional acceptance letters and then take about 300 after the interviews.

4. dgroulx

dgroulx Night Pharmacist

Pharmacist
    This is the first year of mandatory interviews.

You need to stop worrying about this. You post on several threads with this same question.

1) You cannot get accepted without an interview. You have an interview, so that's the first step.
    2) You were offered this interview because the admissions committee thinks you are a good candidate. Stay relaxed in the interview and you'll be fine.