Current University of South Carolina Students

Started by uncgrad16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uncgrad16

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted to this program. I have read everything available online, but I still don't have a complete picture. The other schools I am considering have had interviews. I was able to see the facilities, meet the students and faculty, and ask questions. If any USC students see this, could you please tell me why you chose USC? I have more specific questions too. Would you be willing to give me your email so I can ask more? Thank you!
 
I'm in the same situation! Would love any input from USC students that gives me insight I haven't been able to obtain online, on the other side of the country.