Curriculum

Started by jc812
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jc812

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, fine. It's not really the curriculum.. but I have questions about the boards.

Schools mention parts I and II and their passing rates. But, I was looking at optometry.org, and there are part III, TMOD and ACMO tests.

My question: Which years do you take part I and II while in school? What about those other tests that no one ever mentions? When would you take this?
 
Bump. does anyone know the answer to this or can offer anything?
 
Part I is during your 3rd year, in March. Part II is in 4th year in December. I'm not sure when exactly Part III, TMOD, and ACMO are taken.
 
Last edited: