CUSOM What other schools have I applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tony101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing and finishing CUSOM secondary application and it is asking what other schools have I applied to in the last 2 years? How have I strengthened the application?

I know this might be a stupid question. Is it asking if I have applied the Previous two years, then say which schools I applied too. Or is it just asking what schools I am applying to this cycle AND if I applied the last 2 years, which schools were they and how did I make them better?

Basically, just want to clarify, is it asking me what schools I'm applying to this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

The way I answered it was as if it asked for previous cycles, especially because the follow-up question on it says what have you done to strengthen your application.

What part of "in the last two years?" Don't you understand?

I am doing and finishing CUSOM secondary application and it is asking what other schools have I applied to in the last 2 years? How have I strengthened the application?

I know this might be a stupid question. Is it asking if I have applied the Previous two years, then say which schools I applied too. Or is it just asking what schools I am applying to this cycle AND if I applied the last 2 years, which schools were they and how did I make them better?

Basically, just want to clarify, is it asking me what schools I'm applying to this cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to clarify D:
Okay so not this year, just last 2. ^.^

Dude, basically it is asking about if you were a reapplicant who had applied in the previous two cycles to medical school (MD or DO.) The strengthening your application part just gives it away.

Stop reading between the lines. It isn't any more obvious than that.

Dude, basically it is asking about if you were a reapplicant who had applied in the previous two cycles to medical school (MD or DO.) The strengthening your application part just gives it away.

Stop reading between the lines. It isn't any more obvious than that.

Yea got it ^.^