Custom car registration-plate for a doctor - suggestions pls

DreamzUnltd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on getting my wife a custom (vanity) car registration number as a gift for her birthday. she is a resident and has been (i shud say ive been) looking to buy a used car (her first). I'm hoping we find one in the next week or so as she needs it desperately for work. and her birthday is next week... sweet timing isnt it.
Can anyone suggest what would be a cool registration number to have for a doc? I'm sure there must be others who would've wished they had a particular rego. Or what are the famous/popular phrases or quotes in the profession?

Note: The limitation on the number of characters is 6. Some of the ones i've thought of (and are still available in Australia) are:
DOC7OR (too naive?), IXMN8U, ISTETH (too geeky?), IVDOC (she's good at IVs. also can read '4 doc'/'for doc'. i work in IT btw), BABO (i call her), RANJI (commonly used calling name within family).

Members don't see this ad.

I'm planning on getting my wife a custom (vanity) car registration number as a gift for her birthday. she is a resident and has been (i shud say ive been) looking to buy a used car (her first). I'm hoping we find one in the next week or so as she needs it desperately for work. and her birthday is next week... sweet timing isnt it.
Can anyone suggest what would be a cool registration number to have for a doc? I'm sure there must be others who would've wished they had a particular rego. Or what are the famous/popular phrases or quotes in the profession?

Note: The limitation on the number of characters is 6. Some of the ones i've thought of (and are still available in Australia) are:
DOC7OR (too naive?), IXMN8U, ISTETH (too geeky?), IVDOC (she's good at IVs. also can read '4 doc'/'for doc'. i work in IT btw), BABO (i call her), RANJI (commonly used calling name within family).

Are you sure she'd appreciate a custom number? Me, personally, I think they're kinda silly, and wouldn't want it on my vehicle. Specifically, I wouldn't want a plate that identifies my profession. She'll be tied to it for years, so it's a significant decision. If you were to pick one of those, I'd go with RANJI.

Members don't see this ad :)
I-H8-Debt-License-Plate.jpg

I saw a custom plate on a black range rover yesterday that read:

2MR DOC

Are you sure she'd appreciate a custom number? Me, personally, I think they're kinda silly, and wouldn't want it on my vehicle. Specifically, I wouldn't want a plate that identifies my profession. She'll be tied to it for years, so it's a significant decision. If you were to pick one of those, I'd go with RANJI.

Some states (IN) are yearly, I believe, if you don't continuously keep the plate reserved. So, it depends. I'm kinda fan, having had ZOMBI3 on my car for a while after my recent engine issues. :laugh: