Cutaneous tumor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miracoli

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
A 20 yrs old pt presents to your clinic complaining of occasional headaches. Physical exam shows several pigmented spots on the trunk, and a few rubbery cutaneous tumors on the neck. These skin tumors most likely contain
A Neuroblasts
B Microglial cells
C Melanocytes
D Oligodendrocytes
E Satellite cells
F Keratinocytes
G Schwann cells

Members don't see this ad.

A.

This is NF1; just had a question in Uworld on this and it was worded almost identically lol.

A 20 yrs old pt presents to your clinic complaining of occasional headaches. Physical exam shows several pigmented spots on the trunk, and a few rubbery cutaneous tumors on the neck. These skin tumors most likely contain
A Neuroblasts
B Microglial cells
C Melanocytes
D Oligodendrocytes
E Satellite cells
F Keratinocytes
G Schwann cells
going with A as well
@Miracoli : how much is a 1month subscription to Miracoli's world? lol! Solid question!

Members don't see this ad :)
going with A as well
@Miracoli : how much is a 1month subscription to Miracoli's world? lol! Solid question!
Lol! Miracoli's world is free:) I just wanna make question in areas that are not covered very well by the usual Qbanks. You can find my questions also in www.usmleforum.com
Sometimes i write notes. If you want complete notes on NEUROCUTANEOUS disorders check it out here.
http://www.usmleforum.com/files/forum/2014/1/763110.php
You will find the answer for this question on this link.