Cvs 2016 Bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ancienbon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cvs bonus has been posted since Monday. Please share your incentives.
Bonus : 2700 Dollars
Staff rph at a store that fills between 2500 to 3000 scripts . Beat script budget by 6 percent.

Members don't see this ad.

For every 5% budget beat = Lifespan is reduced by 6 months.

So what is $2700 after taxes? $1900? That is just enough for a weekend getaway for two. It is not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 3 users
For every 5% budget beat = Lifespan is reduced by 6 months.

So what is $2700 after taxes? $1900? That is just enough for a weekend getaway for two. It is not worth it.

Why are you always hating? So they should just refuse to fill scripts? Lol he got paid 6 figures last year, probably got a 2-3 % raise and got a 2k bonus as a STAFF. Whats the issue here?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Bonus: $3600
I was staff for half the year before I got promoted to PIC so not sure if that played a part.

Why are you always hating? So they should just refuse to fill scripts? Lol he got paid 6 figures last year, probably got a 2-3 % raise and got a 2k bonus as a STAFF. Whats the issue here?

What did I post that is not true? You think this measly $2 k is going to change his life?

Working your buff off, putting that much stress on yourself for a whole year just for $2 k doesn't make any sense.

Get your butt out of the middle of nowhere and out of this company should be your top goal. You just don't know any better but give it some time....you will come to the same conclusion like everybody else.

Didn't they show you a breakdown of how it is calculated?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
No, none of the PIC's in my district have had a review yet. It sucks that we got a bonus but I don't know the breakdown. This is my first one really since I graduated in 2015. My district is pretty broken tho. I'm pretty sure pee wee leagues are ran better lol

Only $3200 and half a year as PIC? Is this CVS?
At Walmart, half a year as a manager would be >$7000 + half as staff (probably another 1,000-2,000)

I don't think bonus is based on your evaluation.

Bonus: $3600
I was staff for half the year before I got promoted to PIC so not sure if that played a part.

Lifespan reduction happens just by working at CVS

The CVS bonus is relatively fair as the bonus scales with Rx volume. However, as far as absolute bonus amount... my staff RPH got more (~$5k) under not as onerous working conditions and 40% less script volume (relatively speaking as our Walmart is ghetto)

Reactions: 1 user
I would expect 0 bonus at cvs next year with the loss of those big plans. Nobody is going to hit their target unless they are lowered.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Got $4200 bonus.
Staff rph at store volume: 5000-6000 rx/week

Members don't see this ad :)
I got redlined this year and my bonus was ~1k for 4500/wk store...yay. Guess 70/hr isn't too bad for staff in cheap middle of nowhere land (not Cali) though.

Curious, what does the bonus look like in myHR? How is it labeled? I saw in myHR a payment of ~$450, separate from regular paycheck, entitled 'RPH NE', no actual hours attributed to it. I worked as an intern in Nebraska for a few months last year, so I'm wondering if it's a bonus from that particular store?

Did they give a raise? I just see a bonus but I havn't met with my Supervisor yet

I started last July and I received a bonus but no raise ~$500. My store was considered a challenge store for a while and we have had a high turnover of technicians in the past few months. Is this normal to not get a raise at all?

Not enough for all the free hours I put in over there but the bonus was about 2,000 for a store of ~2,500 a week

Not enough for all the free hours I put in over there but the bonus was about 2,000 for a store of ~2,500 a week

lol @free hours I'll let the store burn to the ground before I give them free labor

Reactions: 1 users
$8100 with 2% raise

Last year I got 4000 with 4% raise. Go figure

I hate the cvs bonus system. Staff and manager basically get paid the same

Staff Pharmacist working at a 1500/week store inside Target in CA. I got a 2% raise with a $720 bonus. I have been at this particular store for almost 2 years with this being the first full year as CVS. To anyone else at a similar script volume store, does that sound comparable?

Didn't know they had bonuses. Does anyone know what the yearly pay increases are? Or is it just solely based on performance (what I heard)? Thanks!

lol @free hours I'll let the store burn to the ground before I give them free labor
I can't be the only one? I thought this was a given for CVS pharmacists. Especially if you're staff? I go in early and stay late. CVS wins.

They'll be paying me time and half for that BS

I can't be the only one? I thought this was a given for CVS pharmacists. Especially if you're staff? I go in early and stay late. CVS wins.

I notice your way of thinking is more wide spread in CVS... almost like "company culture" in certain areas. It was never like this with other companies, at least not to this extent.

Unfortunately a lot of stores are like that. I know some rphs that stay 1-2 hours late almost on a weekly basis, even overnight rphs. When I was an intern there were 18 pages in the queue at closing time. My PIC stayed until 3am to clear it all... Unpaid.

That's crazy. Once I got the hang of doing 400-500 a day I never stayed late. It helped that there was plenty of downtime 730-9 if we stayed caught up (finish 95% of Rx by 6 PM). The truly obnoxious stores are where you get drop-offs non-stop in the evening

Does anyone know what the yearly pay increases are? Or is it just solely based on performance (what I heard)? Thanks!

where im from, pay increase is across the board.. and specified in union contract.. that is why i didn't go to annual performance review with district sup this year or last year.

where im from, pay increase is across the board.. and specified in union contract.. that is why i didn't go to annual performance review with district sup this year or last year.

Where are you from? And how much is the yearly increase?

There are more reasons that just a bonus to have good metrics. Keeps management away, smoother days at work, less turnover, and job security. The bonus is just that; a bonus.

Got 2.5% raise this year. Last year it was 2% and $1k in stock, guess they're not doing the stock thing this year.

Got 2.5% raise this year. Last year it was 2% and $1k in stock, guess they're not doing the stock thing this year.
Yearly stock options are available for PIC only. Every other year for staff

Hi Guys,
Can somebody explain to me what they take into consideration when it comes to bonuses and what in order to get a raise? My store is one of the best ones in the district and my manager didn't give a raise to any of the pharmacists. What scores should I look at? Mce, we care, inventory etc. is always above the target.

It's based on your MSH score....?

You wouldn't get a raise if you are redlined.

It's based on your MSH score....?

You wouldn't get a raise if you are redlined.

First, up until this year your bonus is based on
  • Scripts VS Budget this is the meat and potatoes. The others are the side dishes
  • MCE
  • MPC for the 1st half of the year and the second 1/2 of the tear
  • CRS
As for your raise. You should have had a sit down with your supervisor and received a compensation sheet.