CVs 2018 Raise and bonus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you haven’t had your review yet its up on MyHR paycheck. I bonused/lump sum 14.6k all together. Don’t know how much of a raise I got since it seems like i’m redlined. My review is in a couple days so we’ll see.

What's "redlined"?

Members don't see this ad.

Y'all are lucky. My bonus was only $1500. Haven't had my review yet but I assume 2% as usual.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you haven’t had your review yet its up on MyHR paycheck. I bonused/lump sum 14.6k all together. Don’t know how much of a raise I got since it seems like i’m redlined. My review is in a couple days so we’ll see.

What's your weekly volume and scripts % over for the year? Just curious. Thanks

What's your weekly volume and scripts % over for the year? Just curious. Thanks
About 3400 weekly which puts me tier 7 out of possible 8 store. It was around 107% ish over budget which put me around 8k for bonus just on scripts. Everything else was MCE, MPC, MSH and community responsibilities.

It is if you are a night pharmacist wanting better long term job security.
you should not want job security doing CVS. i use to work there, it's horrid. also, i personally prefer day/evening shifts, not overnight. luckily, most of the walgreens in my district are not 24 hours. is walgreens any better than cvs? probably not, but i am optimistic. i start june 1st, so we'll see what happens

you should not want job security doing CVS. i use to work there, it's horrid. also, i personally prefer day/evening shifts, not overnight. luckily, most of the walgreens in my district are not 24 hours. is walgreens any better than cvs? probably not, but i am optimistic. i start june 1st, so we'll see what happens

It's the same thing...but they froze all wage increases until further notice.

I don't mind my job at all, btw.

It's the same thing...but they froze all wage increases until further notice.

I don't mind my job at all, btw.
that's not good. you should mind. because if you don't, you start to lose ambition and stop striving. you don't want that, you won't get far like that. what you really need to do is take some of your CVS earnings (preferably 1k) and put it towards bitcoin. i think that would be good for you

that's not good. you should mind. because if you don't, you start to lose ambition and stop striving. you don't want that, you won't get far like that. what you really need to do is take some of your CVS earnings (preferably 1k) and put it towards bitcoin. i think that would be good for you

lol...I'll pass, thanks, though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any idea if things will improve at WAGS for 2018?

I smart tech told me my first day as a staff pharmacist "don't kill yourself for this company you will be poorly rewarded"

Should have listens. 2017 burned both ends of the candle and nothing.

I smart tech told me my first day as a staff pharmacist "don't kill yourself for this company you will be poorly rewarded"

Wags is wack. I’m on pace to bonus 18k next year unless CVS drastically changes there bonus structure. It takes some of you guys 3-4 months to make that much lol the money is at high volume and good performing stores. Hit scripts by 10+%, hit MCE and hit MPC 90+ both halves. If you’re a tier 7 or 8 store thats almost 15-17k right there. Everything else is cherry on top.

I have not heard of stores meeting scripts by over 10% year after year. The high volume stores around me are not doing 10% with only 1 exception where nearby competition closed so they are doing 20% over budget. Stores have hit over 10% in other years such as when walgreens stopped accepting express scripts and molina medicaid... or when there was a major file buy. But congratulations if you are doing it consistently.

I have not heard of stores meeting scripts by over 10% year after year. The high volume stores around me are not doing 10% with only 1 exception where nearby competition closed so they are doing 20% over budget. Stores have hit over 10% in other years such as when walgreens stopped accepting express scripts and molina medicaid... or when there was a major file buy. But congratulations if you are doing it consistently.

If you get into a store less than 3 years old in a good location, it will happen year after year until equilibrium is met...

I've always suspected management has snuff parties in which they watch security footage of the worker bees try to negotiate their way thru these most sadistic torture devices for what passes as the modern day chain pharmacy.

Reactions: 1 user
I am a staff pharmacist at a 1400/week store and hearing about stores that are 10% scripts vs budget sounds insane to me! I work at a bulls-eye CVS and we are negative % scripts to budget and only about +2-3% scripts vs last year. My raise was about 2%, which was only slightly better than last year of 1.7%. But the bonus didn't improve $700 vs $900. Our PCQ score was not the greatest, so I guess we'll have to see what next year brings.

Does anyone work in the metro NYC area? Trying to figure out what the salary cap is on Staff Pharmacist.

Reactions: 1 users
Any 2018 grads getting bonuses in 2019? I'm a CVS floater and there's no incentive specified under compensation in myHR.

Bonuses are handed out after yearly review which takes place some time in later March/early April. Not sure if floaters get bonus or not since its usually measured by store performance.

Bonuses are handed out after yearly review which takes place some time in later March/early April. Not sure if floaters get bonus or not since its usually measured by store performance.

Floaters are still assigned a "home" store which I believe their bonus is based on those scores.

I agree. However, I was also told that the incentive plan we are under should be listed on the compensation page in myHR. If there isn't one listed there does that mean I won't get a bonus? Can someone that has had a bonus before and knows they will get one this year confirm that there should be a file with the info on the compensation page? There's another SD forum where someone posted a pdf file of the annual incentive description for staff and floater pharmacists for a previous year and I don't see one in myHR so I'm a bit worried. It would be nice to know why and how much I'm being bonused before I get it as that's kind of the reason a company bonuses...

Mine didn't have th PDF last year and I still got a bonus.