CVS buys Navarro Discount Pharmacy in South Florida

Started by Hope1974
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I checked out their website and noticed several of their pharmacies have hours of 7am-11pm. Cvs is stingy about overlap so I wonder if these stores will go to having 8am-10pm hours or if pharmacists will be stuck sometimes working 16 hour shifts when cvs owns it.
 
I checked out their website and noticed several of their pharmacies have hours of 7am-11pm. Cvs is stingy about overlap so I wonder if these stores will go to having 8am-10pm hours or if pharmacists will be stuck sometimes working 16 hour shifts when cvs owns it.

We have a 7-11 store in my district. They do two 8 hour shifts there.