I got this from
http://www.jimplagakis.com/. This is Jim Plagakis's personal website. He is awesome and all should check it out. He got the figures from
www.myvisajobs.com. I am posting info he got from there so I am not plagiarizing him!
****Below are my comments NOT Jim Plagakis's*** If you want to read his thoughts click on the link above.
CVS is the leader in H1B pharmacists!!!! If you have ever tried to call CVS for a transfer this is no surprise to you. I swear all 3,575 of them work in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. Two things you can be sure of when calling CVS for a transfer. 1.) a minimum of 15 minutes on hold. 2.) When someone does answer it is Shhruwhdh Rammsdkdhwsu who barely speaks English and thinks it makes him more intelligible if he speaks as fast as possible. Plus you have all the background noise to contend with like the drive through dinger going off every 0.2 seconds and the automated phone telling the pharmacist there is 16 lines on hold. I pretty much despise CVS more than any other pharmacy in the world.