CVS didn’t pay me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Godsgirl16

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. To get to the point, I’m a P1 student who works every other Saturday. I usually get paid the Friday before the Saturday I usually work. Last Friday however, I did not receive money in my card nor did my account online have a pay statement for the Saturday I’d worked (10/28 not yesterday). I ALWAYS clock in and clock out and nothing was different that Saturday than other days. I’ve told my manager and he said he would take care of it. But my question is how long will it take do you think for me to see money in my account? Also if anyone has a similar experience or knows what may have happened to cause this? Right now, this situation makes zero sense and I’m stressed out because I just took a bunch of exams and then I’m working and not getting paid, like wtf?? Sorry haha.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all. To get to the point, I’m a P1 student who works every other Saturday. I usually get paid the Friday before the Saturday I usually work. Last Friday however, I did not receive money in my card nor did my account online have a pay statement for the Saturday I’d worked (10/28 not yesterday). I ALWAYS clock in and clock out and nothing was different that Saturday than other days. I’ve told my manager and he said he would take care of it. But my question is how long will it take do you think for me to see money in my account? Also if anyone has a similar experience or knows what may have happened to cause this? Right now, this situation makes zero sense and I’m stressed out because I just took a bunch of exams and then I’m working and not getting paid, like wtf?? Sorry haha.
Relax, they’ll fix it and it’ll be forwarded on next paycheck. A 8 hour shift shouldn’t make or break you.

Lol, I literally never got paid for some intern hours, and it would've cost more to go after them.

Good luck.