CVS Districts and regions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ice712

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any body know how to search which CVS stores belong to which districts and regions?
I found nothing online...

Members don't see this ad.

When I worked at CVS, the company used SAP SuccessFactors to handle processing of performance evaluations (and probably other HR-related tasks I don't know about). As part of this suite there is an organizational chart function that shows how direct reports are related to their supervisors, right up to Larry Merlo. It will tell you who is Rx supervisor for what district # and so on and who the RXMs are under the Rx sup.

I was able to access this through myHR.

When I worked at CVS, the company used SAP SuccessFactors to handle processing of performance evaluations (and probably other HR-related tasks I don't know about). As part of this suite there is an organizational chart function that shows how direct reports are related to their supervisors, right up to Larry Merlo. It will tell you who is Rx supervisor for what district # and so on and who the RXMs are under the Rx sup.

I was able to access this through myHR.

Oh, I asked HR through chat and they don't have such list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've seen that list. You have to access it via MySuccess

On myHR you can download a list of every employee who is "celebrating" anniversaries with the company in 5 year intervals and how long they have worked there. You can also type their name into the values in action thing and get their district and store. Literally a list of thousands of people's names, kind of strange they they would make this available.