CVS dropped me from benefits!

Started by MSerforfun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MSerforfun

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a former Target employee who has been going in loops in an attempt to obtain information about benefit eligibility. I understand that there is a report that gives the average hours worked per week but that report was not accessible to us. I talked with myHR, District manager, my manager and no one knew how to pull that report. Therefore, what I did is calculated my average hours worked based on my previous paychecks. There were all kinds of hours on the paycheck and I didn't know which ones counted and which ones didn't. I did take the most conservative estimate and I thought I made it through but for some reason, they dropped me from benefits.

Does anyone know of a recourse I can take to reinstate benefits?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cvs was encouraging all employees to do health screening a few years ago. I did it but still showing up as if I didn't do it. Rx sup said it was a glitch and to call benefits to fix it. I waited over 40 minutes on hold. Unbelievable! Never felt bad about leaving someone on hold after that.
 
I like it when you call the no sub line, wait on hold 30 minutes, then are told your order won't come tomorrow because it's now after 7.

The people on that line were always the rudest, and I always had all the info in front of me too so that I wouldn't waste any of their time. Maybe everyone waits until the end of the day to call.
 
The people on that line were always the rudest, and I always had all the info in front of me too so that I wouldn't waste any of their time. Maybe everyone waits until the end of the day to call.

We aren't allowed to order things on Cardinal anymore. The computer does it based off of qi and til. Which sounds great at first. But anything extra or on the no sub list, you have to call. And you are given a window to call. And, invariably, some stores just don't get helped in time.

It's to the point where some stores create fake profiles and QI #200 dispense quantity prescriptions that they delete later just so they can get the inventory they need.

Because, you know, it's made by the CVS software engineers...so it doesn't work .
 
We aren't allowed to order things on Cardinal anymore. The computer does it based off of qi and til. Which sounds great at first. But anything extra or on the no sub list, you have to call. And you are given a window to call. And, invariably, some stores just don't get helped in time.

It's to the point where some stores create fake profiles and QI #200 dispense quantity prescriptions that they delete later just so they can get the inventory they need.

Because, you know, it's made by the CVS software engineers...so it doesn't work .

Ha, you this that line is a pain, try ordering mylan generic epipen...that is a **** storm even when the cost to the patient is $0 and lupin is not covered at all.