CVS Health insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Wario

Hey you! Want to try this pill?
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fyi, since annual enrollment started today just wanted to give pharmacists a heads up that your cost is likely going way up. The company has implemented a premium structure that takes into account your salary so in my particular case the premium went up about 50% ($2100/year) for the tier 3 plan. The price for many technicians has gone down, sounds like it is time for them to buy us lunch!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, we a bunch of communists now, apparently.

I can legit get an Obamacare plan that is better for a little bit more money(Me + Spouse rate.)

Y'all notice that plan #2 is different. Each individual has a max out of pocket rather than total family out of pocket. I feel like that has to be the best deal of the bunch. I dunno, just glanced real fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Do y’all know if you lose coverage of supplemental life term and the supplemental AD&D through Cvs health insurance plan when someone quits?
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Yeah, we a bunch of communists now, apparently.

I can legit get an Obamacare plan that is better for a little bit more money(Me + Spouse rate.)

How do you like it?

paying for another person's healthcare cost, just because you make more money.

I'm fine with it if that's the rule for everyone and you can get some rational value out of it. If you're going to make it a socialized service, make it a socialized service. Don't make me pay for everyone's healthcare AND make me pay the inflated prices of a privatized, for profit system.

Reactions: 4 users
Did you guys notice that the dental is now through Aetna Dental? I have been going to three different dentists (kids, orthodontics, surgical dentistry) and one of them are on Aetna's network, even the enhanced plan offered by Aetna has very few dentists in my area within the network.

Any experience with Aetna Dental?

They might as well start doing age-based premiums then. What a joke

This might be dumb question for those who have CVS HSA ACCOUNT

Do we need to sell all the current stock investments from connect your care before the PayFlex kicks in or will they automatically transfer everything?

Thanks

This might be dumb question for those who have CVS HSA ACCOUNT

Do we need to sell all the current stock investments from connect your care before the PayFlex kicks in or will they automatically transfer everything?

Thanks

You have to liquidate everything by May 25, I think it was.