CVS hiring timeline for P4 interns

Started by hye345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hye345

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently accepted an offer from CVS, but that was back in November. In December, they asked if I would want to start working as an intern for the remainder of P4 year, to get familiar with the system, and I said sure. I took a drug test, and waited, and waited, and... waited.

Since then, I've sent in surveys about my availability as an intern, but my intern coordinator has had trouble getting in touch with the local trainer in my area (my offer, my school, and my final rotation are at 3 different locations). I'm curious, has anyone else experienced this issue in their area?