CVS losing business

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You speak of yourself. Mexican cartels have compromised American factories. Who is going to police them, you? The confidence of the ignorant
Lol @ your 120 iq self. Your thinking is the utopian naivete that got tricked into this mess
"Why don't we have cheap laborers" applies also to pharmacy
I see that you're trying to avoid the question so that you don't look silly.

Do you consider the Russian Federation to be a failed state?
Corruption by thet mafia is so widespread there.
They also have had an entire region that fell into civil war under the current administration.

Furthermore, what inventive do drug caresca have for "comprimising" American factories?

Do you understand that their illicit business brings in billions of dollars pee year?

I don't think you thought through your statement very well.

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, this was pretty obvious ahead of time. You just have to think like a greedy corporate person
In this date and age, with all the computer processing power and big data that is available to companies, they should know exactly how much they need and when. I have always been amazed how a billion dollar company can be so technology backwards. This is what happens when you success by acquisition instead of competition. You don't get better, you just get bigger.

Are you sure you understand the definition of that term?
I don't think you realize that you're embarrassing yourself.

A corrupt state is not necessarily a failed state.
The US cannot truly control manufacturers in other countries. I think we should only accept drugs that are made in countries that have similar standards to us.

Members don't see this ad :)
The US cannot truly control manufacturers in other countries. I think we should only accept drugs that are made in countries that have similar standards to us.
Lol.
The majority of Americans eat trash every day.
You're probably looking at this website on an electronic device put together by a Chinese 8 year old working a 12 hour shift.

Why should compressed round bits of powder be special?

Lol.
The majority of Americans eat trash every day.
You're probably looking at this website on an electronic device put together by a Chinese 8 year old working a 12 hour shift.

Why should compressed round bits of powder be special?
When a toy breaks, you can buy a new toy. When a computer crashes, you can buy a new computer. But you only have one life.

In this date and age, with all the computer processing power and big data that is available to companies, they should know exactly how much they need and when. I have always been amazed how a billion dollar company can be so technology backwards. This is what happens when you success by acquisition instead of competition. You don't get better, you just get bigger.

I think the problem is variance from forecast or projected and actual. If they have huge variance at the macro scale they have serious issues and heads should roll. When you get to the unit or store level, the variance threshold has to increase. Some days I’m on SDN for hours and some times I take weeks off. There’s probably some aggregate SDN trends that are pretty good but again at a unit level it’s much more different and subject to variability that isn’t offset elsewhere.

Well, you know.. Indian medications did have problems

Mexico is a failed state. You should think about whether you are a mouthbreather yourself
You have obviously never been to Mexico. There are parts that are "failing", not the country as a whole. If only looking at South Chicago or Detroit, I would say the same about the US.

I think the problem is variance from forecast or projected and actual. If they have huge variance at the macro scale they have serious issues and heads should roll. When you get to the unit or store level, the variance threshold has to increase. Some days I’m on SDN for hours and some times I take weeks off. There’s probably some aggregate SDN trends that are pretty good but again at a unit level it’s much more different and subject to variability that isn’t offset elsewhere.
Walmart mastered this a long time ago, that is why they make so much money. They are the kings of retail logistics. Most of CVS's business are readyfills and chronic medication.

I see that you're trying to avoid the question so that you don't look silly.

Do you consider the Russian Federation to be a failed state?
Corruption by thet mafia is so widespread there.
They also have had an entire region that fell into civil war under the current administration.

Furthermore, what inventive do drug caresca have for "comprimising" American factories?

Do you understand that their illicit business brings in billions of dollars pee year?

I don't think you thought through your statement very well.

I just described a failed state. Of course they are failed states. Would you want to live in them?

You should think more broadly. By your own admission, those countries cannot maintain first world standards. As Californians should well know, people can't even be relied upon to wash their hands

Illicitly bring in billions of dollars a year? That's why we're getting the Wall :)
They make money, or they wouldn't be doing those things. It's not going into my pocket. It's not worth filling our country with illicit activities and drugs so that criminals in another country can make a profit. And we destabilized that country.

The mania for open borders is a scam. Big business makes bank, but our money goes out to welfare, infrastructure gets worn down, communities get crowded and dangerous, society and trust break down. You shouldn't be so easily bought off. Muh GDP, lol. Check out this quarter's GDP forecast

Last edited:
I just described a failed state. Of course they are failed states. Would you want to live in them?

You should think more broadly. By your own admission, those countries cannot maintain first world standards. As Californians should well know, people can't even be relied upon to wash their hands

Illicitly bring in billions of dollars a year? That's why we're getting the Wall :)
They make money, or they wouldn't be doing those things. It's not going into my pocket. It's not worth filling our country with illicit activities and drugs so that criminals in another country can make a profit. And we destabilized that country.

The mania for open borders is a scam. Big business makes bank, but our money goes out to welfare, infrastructure gets worn down, communities get crowded and dangerous, society and trust break down. You shouldn't be so easily bought off. Muh GDP, lol

Ok, so we've established that you don't know what "failed state" actually means, and that you're using it as a meme.

What are "first world standards", by the way?

Do you have a link?

So, i take it that you don't consider a nation to be a failed state if it has such a bad drug problem that it supports the illicit economy of a failed state?

Do you think that the state that creates the demand and generates illicit profit for failed states to be a good thing?

Also, please post a link regarding cartels "compromising" American factories.
I see that you're trying to prevent being embarrassed for making this false claim, but I'm going to hold you to it.

If you'd like to stop getting dunked on super hard, all you have to do is have integrity and stop posting false things.

Last edited:
When a toy breaks, you can buy a new toy. When a computer crashes, you can buy a new computer. But you only have one life.
Would you say an iPhone requires more or less technology to produce than a tablet?

What are the risks with PO solids being produced in other countries?
Aside from intentional contamination, are there any risks?

Can you articulate a single thought related to risk or potential problem related to country of manufacture?

Can you then provide a link that demonstrates negative outcomes?

Ok, so we've established that you don't know what "failed state" actually means, and that you're using it as a meme.

Do you have a link?

So, i take it that you don't consider a nation to be a failed state if it has such a bad drug problem that it supports the illicit economy of a failed state?

Do you think that the state that creates the demand and generates illicit profit for failed states to be a good thing?

I see that you're trying to prevent being embarrassed for making this false claim, but I'm going to hold you to it.

If you'd like to stop getting dunked on super hard, all you have to do is have integrity and stop posting false things.

Blah blah blah blah blah

Would you say an iPhone requires more or less technology to produce than a tablet?

What are the risks with PO solids being produced in other countries?
Aside from intentional contamination, are there any risks?

Can you articulate a single thought related to risk or potential problem related to country of manufacture?

Can you then provide a link that demonstrates negative outcomes?

This guy

You have obviously never been to Mexico.
Elysium was filmed in Mexico City
There are parts that are "failing", not the country as a whole. If only looking at South Chicago or Detroit, I would say the same about the US.
Those are pretty big parts :) Yes, it is a failed state. I would say the same about South Chicago and Detroit

It is you who doesn't understand the meaning of a failed state. A state maintains order in its territory by force.

Do you have a link?
Since you need everything explained to you by your betters, go look up WEIRD societies. Spend your time productively

Our nation is taking care of that, isn't it. You seem to think it was ok before. Let them eat cake, I got mine

Apparently that is what you think. I don't agree. "They give us billions", lol

More than $1 million of marijuana smuggled to Northeast Ohio in Fords shipped from Mexico, officials say
There was more

You project a lot. Control yourself; this is just banter. It's ok that there are people smarter than you

Last edited:
It is you who doesn't understand the meaning of a failed state. A state maintains order in its territory by force.
Since you need everything explained to you by your betters, go look up WEIRD societies. Spend your time productively
Our nation is taking care of that, isn't it. You seem to think it was ok before. Let them eat cake, I got mine
Apparently that is what you think. I don't agree. "They give us billions", lol
More than $1 million of marijuana smuggled to Northeast Ohio in Fords shipped from Mexico, officials say
There was more
You project a lot. Control yourself; this is just banter. It's ok that there are people smarter than you
Are you saying that they have lost territory?
I am googling maps, and I don't see any change in their borders.

Are you saying that Mexico has lost control of territory because people break drug laws so they can sell to people in America who are breaking drug laws?

You need to look up Sudan. That is a failed state.

Also, you consider 400 lbs to be a "compromised factory"?

The average spare tire is 25-30 lbs.

So, a guy replaces a dozen spare tires with weed and you think the cartel has "compromised" the factory.

How many times a day do you watch Jason Bourne movies?

Last edited: