CVS my patient care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boss jojo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Cvs colleagues first time here I I am assigned to my Patient Care at my store because my store is doing poorly I would like to know how some stores are getting 99%? someone said if you delete before you call you decrease the call number from denominator so your % go up....but my Sup said no if you delete it will still count ... we always get 3 % bellow target and adharance we get to 22-25%. Also we would able to get all the readyfill score but now somehow we are not getting full points anymore .... any insight will be appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Fellow Cvs colleagues first time here I I am assigned to my Patient Care at my store because my store is doing poorly I would like to know how some stores are getting 99%? someone said if you delete before you call you decrease the call number from denominator so your % go up....but my Sup said no if you delete it will still count ... we always get 3 % bellow target and adharance we get to 22-25%. Also we would able to get all the readyfill score but now somehow we are not getting full points anymore .... any insight will be appreciated...

Make the calls.
Make quality calls

The scores will take care of themselves.....

My store does between 2900 and 3000 per week. 2016 MPC was 89.......

Reactions: 1 user