cvs pay raise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sosoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone get the annual pay increase yet? or know when it will happen? i dont know if i missed out on it or not. i jumped from a floater back in May from one district to another district, and so im not sure if the supervisor skipped out on me? b/c i haven't got an increase yet.

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone get the annual pay increase yet? or know when it will happen? i dont know if i missed out on it or not. i jumped from a floater back in May from one district to another district, and so im not sure if the supervisor skipped out on me? b/c i haven't got an increase yet.

increase was in march during reviews

lol. i remember now. two yrs ago it was end of august. so i thought i was missing out. : )

Members don't see this ad :)
I am currently a staff pharmacist at cvs , and I have been working for them for about 8 months now. I am due for my yearly review. I would like to know what the merit based raise is .I heard last year some rphs got only 2 percent raise. I am hoping to get 4 percent raise. I just keep my fingers crossed.

I am currently a staff pharmacist at cvs , and I have been working for them for about 8 months now. I am due for my yearly review. I would like to know what the merit based raise is .I heard last year some rphs got only 2 percent raise. I am hoping to get 4 percent raise. I just keep my fingers crossed.

I would also like to know this information. :greedy:

its usually been $1 something for me with different supervisors. but now i heard the pic does the review? lets see how this will go.

So she had a bunch of comments about my performance (it was a fair review in my opinion) but she didn't assign any grades to any of the sections, she just faxed the written comments to our district admin to give to the RX Sup who will put it in the computer and then I will get my raise. So apparently the sup still gives out the actual grades?

how about Walgreens rph? How much raise would you typically get at Walgreens??

AND how much bonus to expect as a floater pharmacist? A little anxious!

So she had a bunch of comments about my performance (it was a fair review in my opinion) but she didn't assign any grades to any of the sections, she just faxed the written comments to our district admin to give to the RX Sup who will put it in the computer and then I will get my raise. So apparently the sup still gives out the actual grades?

What most people don't know is that grades are already given. It is a checklist for PIC and Sups.

If your SOS is 3, you gets Meets expectation. if it is 4, it is Exceeds.

There are things that can move your review up or down (based on the other 30 percent). For example, if a staff recognizes colleagues constantly in values in action (even though they don't have any pts), help PIC with compliance via doing prescription validations, manage inventory, etc... then you can round up or down. So if your SOS card is a 3.5, you can round up from meets expectations to exceeds expectation. You can also round down.. to meets expectation.

Once again, it is set in stone. Take a look at your SOS card and that is your rating.

I would also like to know this information. :greedy:

This information is confidential. However it is based on your market, pays scale, and how you do on your SOS. As a new grad (if I remember you correctly), you can expect a higher percentage since you get paid less (54-57 dollar range). For people who have been in company for a while, (>65 dollars ), we get a lower percentage.

If you are still in Manhattan market, and your store SOS is "3", expect a 3-4 percent raise? If you are lucky.. 6 percent. If you are "2" and below, I would expect close to nothing.