CVS Pharmacist-In-Charge Starting Rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreamer716

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, very quick q. What is the starting rate (regardless of geographic area) for a PIC at CVS, let's say than 2 years out of school.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, very quick q. What is the starting rate (regardless of geographic area) for a PIC at CVS, let's say than 2 years out of school.

There is none....

Reactions: 1 user
Staff pharmacist at cvs average $58 ish and PICs are usually $10 more per hour. Just based on Google and stuff
But what a mad man to be considering a PIC position at CVS lmao

Members don't see this ad :)
it is 3$ more an hour than the staff pharmacist rate for your geographic area. Don't make it too hard.

When I graduated they forced pic position on me. Stating if I didn’t want it there were no other positions for me. I asked for more money and they only offered $1 an hour more. Same when they transferred me to a higher volume store. They weren’t offering me anything unless I asked and they said again only $1 more an hour. Plus the great potential of an amazing bonus up to $10,000 a year . Don’t take the position if you have an option it’s not worth it.

Reactions: 1 user