CVS Pharmacist-In-Charge Starting Rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamer716

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, very quick q. What is the starting rate (regardless of geographic area) for a PIC at CVS, let's say than 2 years out of school.
 
Staff pharmacist at cvs average $58 ish and PICs are usually $10 more per hour. Just based on Google and stuff
But what a mad man to be considering a PIC position at CVS lmao
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it is 3$ more an hour than the staff pharmacist rate for your geographic area. Don't make it too hard.
 
When I graduated they forced pic position on me. Stating if I didn’t want it there were no other positions for me. I asked for more money and they only offered $1 an hour more. Same when they transferred me to a higher volume store. They weren’t offering me anything unless I asked and they said again only $1 more an hour. Plus the great potential of an amazing bonus up to $10,000 a year . Don’t take the position if you have an option it’s not worth it.