CVS Pharmacist New grad Suggestions to keep up with metrics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FuturePharmD2

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any cvs pharmacists give any suggestions in terms of what to do when starting off at cvs. I have been a intern for just under a year and have previous retail experience in an independent prior to pharmacy school. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
I've heard you should do the bare minimum as far as your numbers. The less you do the less they expect. Good luck!
 
With any job this should be the motto: do the bare minimum. The less you do, the more you will get recognized. I'm not bullshi**ing you. The less you do, the more you'll get recognized. The more you do, then your PIC or boss will say "Hey, why wasn't this done?"