CVS Pharmacist New Hire Orientation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crystalpharmd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got hired on as a FT Staff Pharmacist for CVS and will be attending orientation soon. I filled out the necessary forms online and such, but I was curious about what all occurs during the 7 hour orientation.
 
I imagine they'll go over a lot of reports and metrics with acronyms for names. It shouldn't be stressful, but you're not likely to retain any of it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would assume this is a new hire orientation for Pharmacists only, as opposed to all new hires in general (i.e. technicians, front end, etc.)... ?