CVS Pharmacy Grad Intern/Pharmacist Interview in FL

Started by rxdumpme
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxdumpme

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I have got an IV with CVS Pharmacy in Miami, FL. I have never worked with the company before. I did work for Walgreens and Walmart, but never for CVS. I am not familier with the questions that are asked in the IV.

Does anyone know what kind of questions do they ask in the interview. And what are they expecting as an Answer from me. For instance, if they ask me that Why did I choose CVS over others, then what should be my "ideal" answer? 😳
If they ask me, about an event/incident in the past where I showed outstanding communication skills, then I do not know what should I say?

Any help would be appreciated.:scared:
 
Hello,

I have got an IV with CVS Pharmacy in Miami, FL. I have never worked with the company before. I did work for Walgreens and Walmart, but never for CVS. I am not familier with the questions that are asked in the IV.

Does anyone know what kind of questions do they ask in the interview. And what are they expecting as an Answer from me. For instance, if they ask me that Why did I choose CVS over others, then what should be my "ideal" answer? 😳
If they ask me, about an event/incident in the past where I showed outstanding communication skills, then I do not know what should I say?

Any help would be appreciated.:scared:

Anyone??