Cvs pharmacy la times

Started by ngmc11
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SHOCKING!!! Perhaps a multi-million dollar fine, most likely attributed to metric fatigue on pharmacy personnel, will finally bring about changes at CVS. I hope the Feds get them good.
 
SHOCKING!!! Perhaps a multi-million dollar fine, most likely attributed to metric fatigue on pharmacy personnel, will finally bring about changes at CVS. I hope the Feds get them good.

Wishful thinking. CVS is rather accustomed to paying multi-million dollar fines. I think they budget for them. Don't worry they are probably hatching some sort of semi-illegal scheme to make up for the loss. When they get caught they'll blame it on some rogue pharmacy managers who weren't following company policy.
 
SHOCKING!!! Perhaps a multi-million dollar fine, most likely attributed to metric fatigue on pharmacy personnel, will finally bring about changes at CVS. I hope the Feds get them good.
LOL at your username/comment combo.