Cvs phone and inperson interview experiences?

Started by ChocoB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChocoB

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After applying at numerous places I finally have an interview lined up soon and want to do well. Can anyone tell me about their experiences with cvs's phone/inperson interviews?

Does anyone know how long in general a phone interview lasts and how to prepare?
 
Keep your hopes in check. Alot of these job postings aren't for real. This interview is probably HR meeting a quota to justify their existence. I hope this isn't the case for you. Good luck.
 
Most retail places will ask experience based questions on how you deal with certain situations, such as tell me about a time...when you had alot to do and not much time to do it, you had to lead a group toward a common goal, had to convince a supervisor of something they did not agree with you on, had to resolve a conflict between two people, etc...
 
I now work for CVS...my phone interview was with the inter coordinator (as I was going to be a grad intern 1st) then the pharmacy supervisor. Is was maybe a half-hr? It was a lot of "name a time when..." questions. They asked about leadership experience, times where you were in a difficult situation and how you got out of it. Honestly I think I googled "questions for management interviews" for a list of questions and it was pretty spot on.