CVS PIC, should I leave for capsule pharmacy

Started by Big_movee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Big_movee

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there I’m a pharmacy manager at a low volume target store. I haven’t been happy at work since the realignment and the new DL. Now I’m contemplating leaving for capsule pharmacy which would be a good 15 grand pay cut. Should I do it or stick it out at cvs? I fortunately have paid off student loans. So I Really need your guidance here pharmacists! Thank you and much appreciated! Anyone heard anything about capsule pharmacy in california?
 
where are you at right now? 15k could be a lot depending on what you already make. If you are going from 165k to 150k maybe do it. If you are going from 100k to 85k I would say no.
 
where are you at right now? 15k could be a lot depending on what you already make. If you are going from 165k to 150k maybe do it. If you are going from 100k to 85k I would say no.
I am at around 140k and they are offering around 125k.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Capsule has a high turnover rate, they are always hiring... but then yet again so is CVS... it is a catch 22... I do know someone who works as a remote clinical pharmacist at Capsule and is has a good life work balance, but then is making an average of 85K per year