CVS regional support specialist pharmacist

Started by deleted556323
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I'd like to know as well, I hate the retail side, but CVS is a big enough company to have plenty of other little-known pharmacist jobs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sounds like they came up with a snazzy looking title to try to get suckers to do a job no one wants.
 
That's been a job at cvs for awhile. It's a floater that has to clean up stores. I think you would generally get paid more than other floaters. That being said......RUN away from CVS
 
That's been a job at cvs for awhile. It's a floater that has to clean up stores. I think you would generally get paid more than other floaters. That being said......RUN away from CVS
You are correct, but I always thought those jobs are more so "promotion" and not a job they hire you in for- because you would have to have some experience in all areas of pharmacy.
 
You are correct, but I always thought those jobs are more so "promotion" and not a job they hire you in for- because you would have to have some experience in all areas of pharmacy.

That is what I thought too. Any regional support specialist pharmacist is usually on their way to being promoted to being a supervisor.

I have seen "store support pharmacist" which is a pre emerging or emerging leader...