CVS staff pharmacist and Bonus

Started by ice712
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ice712

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw some posts about bonus for CVS staff pharmacist; my supervisor never mentioned this to me so I don't even know if I am getting one. When do they get one? yearly? I just newly became a pharmacist, does anyone know when I will be getting one if there is any?? It's CA here...
 
I saw some posts about bonus for CVS staff pharmacist; my supervisor never mentioned this to me so I don't even know if I am getting one. When do they get one? yearly? I just newly became a pharmacist, does anyone know when I will be getting one if there is any?? It's CA here...

Not sure how it's calculated, but yes, you will probably get a bonus, the exact amount being disclosed during your yearly performance review, which is coming up. My super had never mentioned it to me either, so it was a nice surprise.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a new hire, I have no clue how this works. When exactly do they do bonuses? I'm so new that Im not sure I'd even be eligible.
 
If you started last year, you will get a partial bonus. That's what happened to me last year. I didn't even know about bonuses last year so anything was good to me.
 
I saw some posts about bonus for CVS staff pharmacist; my supervisor never mentioned this to me so I don't even know if I am getting one. When do they get one? yearly? I just newly became a pharmacist, does anyone know when I will be getting one if there is any?? It's CA here...
If you log onto myhr. There is usually a whole packet for compensation and gives break down of the bonus for the year. All depends on your metrics. You will get a partial bonus.