Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those pharmacists that are salaried, do you ever go in early or stay late to get things caught up?
Reasons I don't want to stay extra:
1. Corporate just sees that as 'well they're still getting things done with reduced hours, so lets cut the more"
2. Techs start relying on the pharmacist to stay late to get everything done and thus in turn don't work as hard
Reasons I do:
1. I hate working in a complete disorganized mess and having customers yelling and screaming at you for prescriptions they've come back for and still aren't ready.
2. Job security- If other pharmacists in the district are staying over except for you, then it makes you appear to less of a hard worker.
Reasons I don't want to stay extra:
1. Corporate just sees that as 'well they're still getting things done with reduced hours, so lets cut the more"
2. Techs start relying on the pharmacist to stay late to get everything done and thus in turn don't work as hard
Reasons I do:
1. I hate working in a complete disorganized mess and having customers yelling and screaming at you for prescriptions they've come back for and still aren't ready.
2. Job security- If other pharmacists in the district are staying over except for you, then it makes you appear to less of a hard worker.