Cwru

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinktooth

Paint my world...
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,
Searched this web but didn't find anyone who has applied for Case western Reserve university.I have been scheduled for an interview and bench test on the 23rd and 24th of FEb.
Anyone else who has either applied or already taken the bench test kindly reply to this thread.
Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

hey pinktooth,
u have very good score...& good chance to get in to cwru!:clap:
i also had applied there..but havent got interview from them...i was told that my application is still active,but i m not invited in first round!only 8 applicants are invited for the first round...if they dont find good candidates in that round..then only they will arrange the second round...:( ..i know that is not going to happen...:p
i wish u all the best...atleast u r in 1st 8 student...:)
priti.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi Meggs,
Thanks for that link but CWRU sends a list of procedures that they expect us to perform at the bench test(but they are a little different from the one's posted..do you think i should post it here..will people benefit from it?)
Thanks a lot.
hi priti,
Thanks a lot for the morale booster,I didn't know that only 8 candidates are called for the first round.I am really amazed by the kind of info people at SDN have!!keep up the good work..
take care

Originally posted by pinktooth
hi Meggs,
Thanks for that link but CWRU sends a list of procedures that they expect us to perform at the bench test(but they are a little different from the one's posted..do you think i should post it here..will people benefit from it?)

:confused: I don't know. Maybe.... Well, is up to you, if you mind all the typing.

Hey don't take me wrong dear,

The list mentions seven procedure:
1.Class II amalgam preparation and fill.
2.Class III composite preparation and fill.
3.Class II Inlay preparation.
4.Full Gold crown preparation .
5.A complete upper and lower tooth set-up on mounted casts and prepared with bite rims.
6.Removable Partial denture designs for two casts.Casts will be surveyed and RPD's drawn for design.
7.Waxing of a full crown on a typhodont.
I'll be really glad if this helps somebody.
Take care..

Originally posted by pinktooth
Hey don't take me wrong dear,

Never did. :cool: