CYMS/Plan to Enroll Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

reactionarydisservic

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to school A, but am waiting to hear back from my top choice School B (which I have sent a letter of intent to). If i select school A for plan to enroll in CYMS, school B wont be able to see any of that information since I have not been accepted to them, right? School A is my only acceptance right now (very grateful!) so it is the school i plan to enroll at, but just not sure how CYMS will report that information. I understand until April 30th schools only see high level info, but didnt know if they see this information for candidates they have interviewed but not yet made a decision on.,

Thanks!!