D.O. Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeaparker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website listing all of the D.O. Schools where they are and tuition etc?????? I am looking into D.O. in addition to M.D. Program...

Thanks Mike

Members don't see this ad.

thanks for your help!!

P.s. do you think it is too late for me to apply to the D.O. program I haven't filled out the amcoas app yet? I have been working in the pharmacy field for 5 years, B.S. Bio from GMU and am now taking an EMT course. I have a 3.45 overall and a 3.2 sci and my old mcat scores were 9,9,6(verbal) awaiting new scores should be higher from august administration. Would appreciate any feed back.

thanks again

mike

No. It's not too late to apply. I can speak for TCOM only though. I put my application in late Dec, early Jan, which I can't recall precisely since it's been a few years. Was interviewed in April, accepted one week later. Your MCAT score is fine for DO school, just need to get past that 7 for the verval. Ideal is 9 across. However, if out of state, you need slightly more competitive numbers than 9 subsection for more competitive schools. Go ahead and apply.